Thursday, December 30, 2010

4minute goes to Japan?

 The popular Korean girl group we all know, 4minute is singing in Japanese? Along with Kara SNSD Girls Generation and many other Korean bands. The Japanese seem to think kpop is taking over Japanese music. After unveiling their Japanese rendition of hit track Muzik, 4minute has followed up with a brand new music video for your viewing pleasure!

I totally understand why Korean pop music is overtaking Japanese pop music. When I first got into Asian music I would mostly listen to Japanese. When I found Korean music my opinion completely and totally changed. In fact my favorite language is Japanese so if the Korean artist sang in Japanese I would enjoy that most, just my personal take on it!






Below is the Korean and Japanese version of Muzik






If for some copyright reasons the Japanese version, the second vid does not play then search 4minute muzik japanese version on youtube it will come up! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment