Thursday, December 30, 2010

2NE1 to anyone album review

 In September 2010 2NE1's full length album to anyone was released. 12 tracks, the tracks were
1.Cant nobody
2. Go Away
3. Clap your hands
4. Im Busy
5. It Hurts
6.Love is ouch
7.You and I
8. Please don;t go
9. Kiss
10.Try and copy me
11. I dont care reagge mix
12. Cant Nobody Eng ver

I ordered the album by October, because I was so excited to own it.  I loved to anyone besides the fact that the voice editing was just to much! The sound of it is cool, but it makes there voices sound so fake when the girls all can really sing they don't need that! Singers like Ke$ha and Britteny Spears need this because they can't sing the best live. but 2NE1 really can.  Besides that I loved te album. I loved the songs beats and sound and evreything. I say its worth the money.






Below are some awesome 2NE1 music videos, k?






No comments:

Post a Comment